Monday, November 7, 2011

Let the Christmas Decorating Begin....

I was actually able to start Christmas decorating today.  It's already November 7th so I'm officially six days behind but I'm still excited to officially kick off another year.

After Halloween I had to work out of town all week so it was a slow start for me.  Last night my daughter and I packed up all the Halloween and then I stripped the house of all the everyday decorations.
The house looks so empty!

Last week my husband dragged out all the Christmas tubs and boxes so I have two rooms of the house packed full that I will have to unbury. 

I was able to get a couple tubs unpacked for some of the decorations that I placed in the Living Room but I have a long way to go.

Tonight I started putting together some of my outdoor decorations.  My newest addition had to be built first - Mr. Flamingo.  He's adorable and had I known he would look so good I would have bought 8 of them.  Now to figure out where to place him in my outdoor display, it's not like he fits in with any of my other decorations!


Tomorrow I'm home all day (Vacation Day!!!) so I should make a lot of progress on the inside. 

No comments:

Post a Comment