Tuesday, November 15, 2011

9 Days Until Christmas Display turns on...

Well I might be out of town for work but I still managed to find an amazing Christmas store in Chicago.  It's a local company with 9 stores in the Chicagoland area.  AmericanSale and it's amazing!
I closed the store down just wandering thru the aisles and wondering if I should go shopping for another suitcase to bring all my new loot home :)

But common sense took over and I narrowed down my purchases.  So check out my adorable new airblown.  Now my only dilema is where I place him in the yard, should he go with the polar bear display or in the Penguin display? 


While wandering around the store I also figured out what theme I want to use for my sixth indoor Christmas Tree - a candy/ gingerbread house theme.  It's a small tree (4') so I can use some of the ornaments I already have and I added three new ones from my new favorite Christmas Store.  Now I just have to figure out a spot in my house for a sixth tree!

No comments:

Post a Comment