Thursday, November 15, 2012

6 Day Countdown

6 Days left and I'm still out of town on business.  I'm actually in San Francisco and I'm watching the city workers put all their lights up in the trees around the city.  I think I need a city crew of workers :) 

Check out my new Outdoor Airblown.  Aren't they adorable.  I don't like to have too many airblowns, since it really is all about LIGHTS but some add character to the display and since my daughter loves penguins (and well who doesn't) we have quite a few penguins in our display.  I think they are now outnumbering my snowmen.  Since I like Snowmen I'm thinking I need to go find some cute ones!!!





I have to have all day Saturday to put out all my outside decorations! The weather report for Temecula still has rain all day! This is not good! I hope everyone reading this is calling to the rain gods, they don't seem to be listening to me!
 
 
DayForecastDescriptionPrecip Chance

Today

Nov 15
Mostly CloudyMostly Cloudy
Hi:65°Lo:44°
Day: Mostly Cloudy. High 65F. Winds SW at 8 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:30%
Night: Partly Cloudy. Low 44F. Light winds.0%

Friday

Nov 16
Mostly CloudyMostly Cloudy
Hi:72°Lo:44°
Day: Mostly Cloudy. High 72F. Winds SW at 10 mph. Air Quality:Good, UV Index:40%
Night: Showers. Low 44F. Light winds.20%

Saturday

Nov 17

Showers

Showers
Hi:68°Lo:46
Showers. High 68F. Winds S at 8 mph. Air Quality:NA, UV Index:4
 
40%

No comments:

Post a Comment