Thursday, December 1, 2011

December 1st

Can you believe it is already the first day of December?  As much as I plan and prepare for the holiday season it always creeps up on me and I never have enough time to enjoy it.

I've been out of town working all week so that explains why I haven't posted. 

Unfortunately record winds whipped around Southern California and I'm told half my decorations are down at home :(  My husband said he'll work on them tomorrow so there is hope the display will be up and running again soon.  I'm flying back home late tomorrow so I can also work on it Saturday. 

I'll get some inside pictures taken and posted this weekend.

In the meantime I couldn't resist to take some time while here in San Francisco and walk over to Union Square to enjoy the Christmas Lights.  Take a look at the awesome tree -


The tree is a light green with a large red star on top.  Then the palms around the square were all wrapped in clear mini lights.

Hope all of you are getting your house decorated and lights up!

No comments:

Post a Comment