Tuesday, December 6, 2011

19 Days Until Christmas...

Considering how long I look forward to the Christmas season and how I plan all year long it is absolutely insane to think that Christmas is in just 19 days!  I still have so much more I want to do :)

Tonight is the judging night for the Temecula, CA Holiday Lights Contest.  I came home and made sure all the decorations were picked up.  We have been having record winds with gusts up to 80 mph so you can imagine I had a bit of a mess with downed decorations.  Actually I was impressed with how many stayed standing and were anchored down properly. 

It has rained the last three years on judging night so I definately will take wind over rain anytime. 

I never place in the Temecula City contest but I usually place in the Redhawk Community contest so wish me well!

No comments:

Post a Comment